Bookends Version 1.0 48k by Jonathan D. Ashwell of Sensible Software. 1983. Includes Reference Librarian, Disk Utilities, Printer Options, Apple Configuration.
Bookends, a database and time saver in managing any kind of information, tracks down articles, magazines and books quickly, effortlessly and with no hassle. Easy to use, it...
- Provides quick, efficient storage and retrieval of reference information.
- Allows storage of author, title, journal, volume, page number, date, publisher, editors, location, keywords and abstracts up to 760 characters each.
- Prepares bibliographies in almost any format.
- Has a word processor quality editor.
- Allows you to chain reference files together, to contain any number of references.
- Provides a complete alphabetized list of keywords and authors in the database.
- Provides an easy way to sort a mass of bibliographic information and organize it into a suitable form.
- Fast because it's written entirely in machine language.
- Friendly and effortless because it is menu-driven.
- Has text editing functions, such as character insert and delete.
- Can be used in conjunction with word processors to enhance research papers and articles, with bibliographies custom designed for any purpose.
- Supports your computer's extra hardware, such as a hard disk drive, second disk drive, printer, lower case display, etc.